Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Early Christmas

Lots has happened, and its not like me to go on without blogging about something
This last weekend I went up to Idaho Falls and Washington with Mike to meet the fam
I had a lot of fun and wished that I could've stayed longer...
But of course Mr. Network just had to have me back.. UGH

Now it is Christmas Eve/Christmas day (since its so late/early)
My family had a very yummy Christmas Eve meal...

I had to take a picture of my meal before I ate it.. It was so picturesque
Then after dinner, we actually celebrated Christmas
Everyone opened there presents while I took pictures of them opening them
Kind of weird having Christmas the night before...

In a few hours I'll be on my way to the airport (with my parents and brother of course)
There we'll fly to Cincinnati, then finally to Charlotte, NC
I'm very excited to see Mark, Erin, Katie, Addy, and Marcus
I'm sure this week will be tons of fun.

I really miss Mike.
I can't wait to see him in a week or two.



0 comments: